Pre-vocational Education and Employment
Civitan Vocational Programs:
Civitan is committed to providing the highest level of vocational skills, matched to each participant’s individual goals and aspirations. We provide a comprehensive vocational skill evaluation, training and education process.
We seek partnerships within the community to further each individual participant’s advancement opportunities. We seek to structure a program with goals to best meet each individual participant’s fundamental desire to showcase their talents, while earning fair compensation for the skills they have worked hard to achieve.
Our vocational programs continuously progress; however the following skill sets are currently being offered:
- Work Adjustment / Adaptation
- Production Center (for piece rated production jobs)
- Janitorial / Custodial
- Fleet Vehicle interior and exterior cleaning
- Light Grounds Keeping
- Clerical / Reception
- Job Development and Placement, with ongoing supports as needed
- Food Service / Culinary Arts
- Customer Service / Retail (Williams, AZ)
- Weekly volunteer opportunities