Working for Civitan Foundation, Inc. is more than just a job. It is an experience that will change your life, and the lives of those you serve, day in and day out. If you are looking for fulfilling, meaningful work, and have a passion for individuals with disabilities, we would love to welcome you to our team!
Civitan Foundation was recognized recently by the Healthy Arizona Worksite Program as achieving the COPPER level of excellence in worksite wellness. The Healthy Arizona Worksite Award recognizes employers that are making efforts to positively affect the health and well-being of their employees, their families and their community by implementing comprehensive worksite wellness strategies.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications:
- High energy and a desire to help people with special needs
- An understanding of the challenges individuals with disabilities face
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work effectively with others
- 18 years of age and eligible for a Level 1 Fingerprint Card
Why should you consider a job at the Civitan Foundation, Inc.?
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical and retirement benefits
- Article 9, CPR/First Aid training
- Flexible part-time and full-time positions
- Seasonal and year-round positions
- Fulfilling, meaningful work
- Free lunch Fridays
- Fun perks like massages, staff parties and more!
- Friendships that last a lifetime
The Civitan Foundation, Inc. offers employment opportunities on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
Year Round - Valley Wide
Downloadable Application and Background CheckEmployment Application State of Arizona Registry - Background Check
Once you complete your application and background check authorization forms, please save and email to JOBS@campcivitan.org, or print and deliver to Civitan Village, 12635 N. 42nd Street in Phoenix.
Call the Civitan Foundation, Inc. corporate office at (602) 953-2944 for more information or with questions.
When you join the Civitan team, you join a family—one that will love, support and encourage you throughout your employment with us, and long after you have moved on to new opportunities.