Meals produced for these locations are made with love by adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities at Civitan Foundation's Village Cook-er-y. This unique vocational culinary program creates real-life experiences and actual employment opportunities in the hospitality industry.
Visit AZHealthZone.org/summerfood or text FOOD to 877-877 for more information.Below are the times and locations for food being served.
- Civitan Village, 12635 N. 42nd Street, Phoenix M-F: Breakfast 9-10 a.m. and Lunch 12 - 1 p.m.
- Phoenix Center for the Arts 1202 N 3rd Street, Phoenix M-F: 12 - 1 p.m.
- ARCH 1550 W. Colter Street, Phoenix M-F: 12-1 p.m.
- Lincoln Family YMCA 350 N. 1st Avenue, Phoenix M-F: Breakfast from 7 - 8:15 a.m. Lunch from 12-1 p.m.
- Thunderbird Arts Center 1106 E. Grovers Avenue, Phoenix, M-F: Lunch from 12:15 – 12:45 p.m.
- MentorKids USA in Scottsdale N 82nd Street, M-F: Breakfast from 8:45 - 9:30 a.m.
- MentorKids USA in Scottsdale - Scottsdale Bible Church M-F: Breakfast from 9 - 9:30 a.m. and Lunch from 12-1 p.m.
- Williams Youth Recreation Center 300 W. Railroad Avenue. M-F: Breakfast from 8 - 9 a.m. Lunch from 12-1 p.m.